To be among the first to learn when I open up registration for my course, click here and I will send you a free copy of my e-book “Finish Your Thesis Faster: How to Manage Your Time and Become More Productive in Graduate School”
Hi, I am Dora Farkas,Ph.D. creator of the “Finish Your Thesis” online course.
As a former graduate student at MIT, and postdoctoral fellow at Tufts University, I understand the challenges of a research environment. I know that thousands of graduate students worldwide are struggling with their dissertations, and since I completed my PhD I made it my mission to help other students complete their degrees.
The most rewarding part of coaching for me was that I was able to help graduate students gain FREEDOM. Once you complete your degree, you have the liberty to pursue a career in a variety of fields. My students, who had reached out to me because they were stressed and overworked, are now advancing their careers in academia, industry and even entrepreneurship.
The “Finish Your Thesis” course is based on success stories from nearly 200 graduate students and postdoctoral fellows whom I have personally coached in the last 5 years, as well as interviews from over 100 PhD’s who are now accomplished professionals in industry and academia.
If you are tired of:
- Working over-time without getting desired results,
- Not having a clear direction of what you need to do to graduate,
- Lack of energy, motivation, or focus,
- Conflicts at work or insufficient guidance from your supervisor, or
- Writing your proposal, thesis, or manuscript without making tangible progress,
I am here to tell you that there is a system, with proven strategies, to help you to complete your degree. After coaching students in a variety of fields, including mathematics, science, engineering, humanities and social sciences, I realized that most graduate students faced the same types of challenges in the process of trying to finish their theses.
The root of most stress and frustration in graduate school is that the majority of undergraduate programs do not teach you the work habits and communication skills that are essential to complete a graduate-level thesis.
In this course I will share with you the strategies that I have taught to my personal coaching clients so you can:
- Increase your productivity without working longer hours,
- Write your thesis and publish papers,
- Get the guidance from your supervisor and thesis committee so you can graduate,
- Prepare for a career that you are passionate about, and
- Achieve balance between your work and your personal life
Do you want to finish your thesis and start preparing for your career?
If you would like to be among the first to find out when I launch this course, click here and I will send you a free copy of my e-book “Finish Your Thesis Faster: How to Manage Your Time and Become More Productive in Graduate School”